Casino rules & regulations
While it’s technically not “illegal” to photograph in the casinos and on the grounds of the casinos it’s frowned upon and we have been asked on more than one occasion to leave the property. We normally just take a chance if our clients really want a specific casino location, but we try to sway people away from a casino setting if possible!
These boots were made for walking
The way we photograph, we really try to get to as many locations and photo spots as we can with our given amount of time. With that said, please plan to bring comfortable shoes. Walking around in Red Rock, Nelson or even worse the Strip in high heels will waste our time together. Please bring some comfy shoes for walking and you will have time to slip on others in between sets.
Fees, permits & restrictions
State Parks, National Parks and many other venues in Las Vegas have fees or permits that need to be acquired. Please let us know ahead of time if you would like to photograph at any of these locations.
Las Vegas has a reputation for being a hot place and it’s true. The summer temps sore at over 100 degrees for most of the summer months. The winter months are also much colder than many expect, so please plan accordingly and always bring water on the summer sessions.
Looking for indoor locations?
We are compiling a list of indoor locations (mostly for the heat of the summer). Please click this link to find those locations!
The 44 Best Las Vegas Photo Shoot Locations
Downtown Vegas Photo Locations
– The Neon Museum (View our Guide to the Neon Museum)
– Fremont Street / Murals (View our Comprehensive Guide to DTLV Murals)
– Fremont Street Experience
– The Mob Museum (call to set up a shoot)
– Container Park (Great location to meet up for a shoot downtown)
Want to schedule your photo session? Contact us now!
Las Vegas Desert Photo Locations
– Cactus Joes Nursery (Cactus Joes Weddings – Coming Soon)
– Nelson “Ghost Town”/Eldorado Canyon ($10/hour)
– Jean Dry Lake Bed (BLM Land)
– Red Rock Canyon ($7 a car) (BLM Land, permit required)
– Valley of Fire (State Park, Permit Required — We currently hold a permit)
– Spring Mountain Ranch (State Park, Permit Required — We currently hold a permit)
Looking for an awesome photo location in Las Vegas? Happy to help! Click here to fill out this short form!
– Tivoli Village ($50)
– Lake Las Vegas
–Pipe Dream Sculpture at Symphony Park by the Smith Center
– Cleveland Clinic for Brain Health Lou Ruvo Center
– Las Vegas World Market Center
– Smith Center for the Performing Arts
– Historic Fifth Street School
– The Mob Museum
– Downtown Arts District
*All of these locations are for outside the property only*
– Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign
– Bellagio Fountains
– Mandarin Oriental
– The Linq
– High Roller
– Caesars Palace
– Paris Las Vegas
– City Center complex
– The Strip (View our Guide to a Strip Walking Tour)
– Pinball Hall of Fame
– Rhyolite Ghost Town
– Las Vegas Ice Center
– The Hangar at Sky Combat Ace